Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 07:48 PM

Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice

Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice Carmaker1 is just really nice
It's been a busy few, but I will log back in after some errands and a workout session with my trainer.

First off, I can see that a fellow (former?) forum member who also admins on a Lexus forum is deriding me in my absence, which is unfortunate, but at the end of the day must remember I can only go off of insight provided to me and not always firsthand knowledge.

I might have left their forum for professional reasons to keep the peace and not get into brand vs brand wars, but it's not like I harbor any ill will to be honest. I respect what they are doing for Lexus and happy their forum's relationship with Lexus has grown 1000 fold. I don't want to be tied down to any forum for my own reasons and keep it floating.

MY claim that this is the 2024 GX, is based on a source pointing it out to me as a body on frame vehicle and 100% NOT the 2024 TX. That source is very knowledgeable at Toyota and highlighted some stuff about MANY models, including the new Crown which proves his credibility strongly.

I could post my proof of this claim here per the conversations, but I do not want to alienate a very reliable insider. Like Automotive Press does, by being too public and pushing away other insiders. Deriding me for trusting what I was told, is just very unfortunate.

There's so much I have learned regarding Toyota's USA product line through 2030, but not publicized one bit. My head spins from it to be honest.

It's become uncomfortable to say anything on here anymore, because it's a risk. I have a Job 1 date for the next GX apparently too, which is not 2023 MY like many media clowns want to claim lately. It is definitely a 2024 model and should be out as I mentioned last year, in December 2023.

And for numero uno? You are about 26 months out. Sorry.
Attached Images
Best speculation of a 2023 6th generation I have seen-next-gen-lexus-gx-2024-teaser-1024x682-jpeg 

Last edited by Carmaker1; 07-16-2022 at 07:53 PM.
Carmaker1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote