Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2023, 10:01 AM

SoCal5thGen is on a distinguished road

SoCal5thGen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFunRunner View Post
Welcome to the new posters who are predicting the end of the 4Runner. It has been confirmed by Toyota insiders that the 6th gen 2025 4Runner will be revealed during the first quarter of 2024.

We have been discussing this for two years with leaks and insights from Toyota and industry insiders. To learn more, start here at this post where I have a running summary of the latest information.

The main thread is here, Toyota has delayed the release by two years so the thread title is out of date but it still is an active thread with the latest information.

Best speculation of a 2023 6th generation I have seen

PLEASE, EVERYONE, WE DON'T NEED A SECOND SPECULATION THREAD.
No offense but that thread is a meandering disaster covering every conceivable topic. That’s the thread that should be locked.

Am I wrong that there is NO official statement from Toyota on a 6th gen? All I see is rumors and hearsay from “insiders”. Those are just pipe dreams into corporate says something.

And I’m not “predicting” anything. I’m just saying I believe there is a 50/50 chance that we don’t see a 6th gen.