Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 09:48 PM

RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about

RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattyduck View Post
My understanding is that the '96-'98 never had the ability to roll down the rear window remotely. I'd be happy to be corrected by a '96-'97 owner. I only used a '97 SR5 as a parts truck (but have pulled an RS3000 out of it - yes, it is an ugly mess of wires).

The '99-'02 only has the ability to remotely roll the rear window DOWN, not up. To roll it up, you have to use the key in the rear hatch or the dash button.

-Charlie
yeah you're correct about them not being able to roll down remotely, that's what I'm looking to add to my 98, using either another RS3000, RS3200, or something else one way or the other, it's just going to be a lot of wiring that I need to research first
Build Thread
----------------
RodrickHeffley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote