Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 11:01 PM

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwind1 View Post
my beautiful 2016 decked out rig has taken a beating out hunting,,, pin stripes galore. what is the best ceramic coating to combat that? is there a better system? mine is defintely not a pavement princess.
I had my 2018 ceramic coated with paint correction done just over 5 years ago. It did help removing light scratches as shown over the past five years, with just a proper wash and light buffing with ceramic coating. Third pic is after washing it properly about a week ago. That’s after 6 months of only infrequently spraying it down. I would check with a professional Ceramic coating shop that does paint correction and they may be able to get most of it out.
As others have stated, ppf and GOAT armor. I would have bought GOAT armor as it would be less expensive and tougher than ppf. It would be nice to change up the color theme occasionally too. But due to the hassles of having it perfectly clean before applying, scratches and differentiation in the paint if left on too long and the possibility of one of the magnetic panels coming off, I passed. However, I would probably have it if my truck was scratched all over.
Now I have to get the dent in my door repaired and I have the same body moldings you have waiting to go on.
With Goat armor in one of many patterns and colors in the last pic.
Attached Images
ceramic coating to stop pinstriping-img_1769-jpg  ceramic coating to stop pinstriping-img_1768-jpg  ceramic coating to stop pinstriping-img_2842-jpg  ceramic coating to stop pinstriping-img_2946-jpg 

Last edited by TRD PANTHER; 11-28-2023 at 04:38 AM.
TRD PANTHER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote