Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 05:27 PM

Mendoncyclesmith is on a distinguished road

Mendoncyclesmith is on a distinguished road
Noted, appreciate the input. Come Spring, I'll screw around with it.

Adjustable UCA's?

I really don't understand how this stuff works.

The spacers have the tires fully clear of the UCA'a currently, is there some sort of articulation that would commonly push the top end of the tire, close to the UCA? I was under the impression they were fairly rigidly in place, in that plane of motion.

What movements does an adjustable version create for you? Fore and aft? tilting tire top in and out? That seems bad and tire eating so I doubt it. Any recommended brands? I'll do some reading, might make sense with the adjuster cam replacement which includes my LCA bushings that are crapped out.

Turning, sure, I get that.

Vertically, my brain says I have enough space with the lift already in place.

The only rubbing I've experience thus far is where the Truss screws were suggested. With them, and the cosmetic cap removed, it's just that thin sheet metal section. I didn't mess with it or look that closely, but I need a tiny bit (less than 1/4") to be good for my very mild, typical use use.

That said, I found a 4x4 park about an hour from me (stoked), I may have to pay a visit next year just to find some stuff to make it move enough to really suss out my clearancing.

Pity they don't have a non FB website, but what can ya do?

FlexRock 4x4 | Attica NY

Last edited by Mendoncyclesmith; 12-14-2023 at 05:34 PM.
Mendoncyclesmith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote