Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 11:55 AM

Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future

Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future Bluesky 07 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by utmba95 View Post
Thanks for the info! I drove a Nissan Rogue for a month, and when I got back in my 4Runner, the steering just feels loose. Especially on windy days, it feels like I have to put more correction against the wind than I should. I watched some videos on replacing the control arms and struts, and it doesn't look too bad.
Check your PS fluid, but not just the level. Don't know if you've owned the truck since new but many people who buy 4th Gens used don't know that they use transmission fluid, not power steering fluid, in the PS system. If you don't know when the last PS flush was done, go to the sticky on maintenance and repair writeups above the 4th Gen section here and look up the PS process. It may already have the correct fluid and changing it may not solve your issue, but fresh fluid never hurts. My steering was noticeably tighter after I did mine the first time.

As for your suspension, the relevant post linked in my sig may be helpful.

Last edited by Bluesky 07; 03-11-2024 at 11:58 AM.
Bluesky 07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote