Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 09:11 AM

96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all

96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all 96RedRunner is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej101 View Post
Well that sent me down a bit of a rabbit hole, lol. I have the full 2002 FSM, including 471U, one day I hope to own a paper copy of 2001.
it says to "connect battery +/- to pin X" umm What is common practice?
Disregard any manual not 01-02 many changes came to and went before and after with the systems.
Down the rabbit hole is necessary to knowing the manual and how to utilize it real world. A problem can
have you jumping all over manual 576 hits some of those you will need.
Every control electrician has multi colored alligator clipped jumpers get you some.
Power sources I've used. Nearest always hot refer to jumper note, 9vdc smoke alarm battery
to run rear locker motor and test circuits, isolated car battery current battery in use with a jumper.

Current symptoms sound like jam protection function. May need motor limit switch reset.
Notice: If the jam protection function is triggered and the window lowers after the window has been fully
closed by AUTO UP operation (step i), reset the power window motor again.

Edit: Or it may not, manual & meter scratching of head an azz sometimes figuring out the puzzle.
Learn to read That you cannot see.

Last edited by 96RedRunner; 04-07-2024 at 10:11 AM.
96RedRunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote