Recent content by 15eagle

  1. 1

    Best Snorkel for 5th Gen 4Runner - Safari vs Dobinson vs FTS

    Hi, how are you? I am at this same stage as you were and wanted to ask which snorkle you ended up putiing on and why? thanks for the help.
  2. 1

    Full Length Low Profile Racks - recommendations?

    HI how are you? I am looking at the Sherp a option too. Did you place front light bar and any other light pods around? Thanks.
  3. 1

    Best Low Profile Roof Racks

    Hi, Thank you. I have seen it on their website. Did you install Light Bar upfront and any other lights around the rack? I would like to know if I can place extra Pods around and even in the back? Thanks.
  4. 1

    Best Low Profile Roof Racks

    Hi how are you wanted to know if you had decided on any particular roof rack. I am in the same boat as you. Did you look at Cali Raised?
  5. 1

    Anyone running 285s or larger on JBA UCA?

    JBA UCA rubbing Hi everyone, I have Old Man EMU lift and JBA UCA on 285/70 R17 and when I do a full lock the inner side of the tire rubs on the UCA. I am not sure about using spacers or what other solution would be possible. Any tips? Thanks.
  6. 1

    New KO2 285/70/17 with UCA rub

    UCA Rub Hi, I am facing the same issue. Have JBA UCA on 285/70 R 17 and when I do a full lock the inner side wall scratches the UCA. Any Idea how to correct?
  7. 1

    TOYOTA 2016-2019 4Runner Repair Manual RM27F0U

    Hi, Thank you, I was able to download today. Lots of reading material. Thanks.
  8. 1

    TOYOTA 2016-2019 4Runner Repair Manual RM27F0U

    Hi, I cant seem to be able to get the link to work. When I click on Download it opens a page for 7ZIP but only to download the program. My computer already has 7Zip but it does not go on form that point. Any tips please. thanks
  9. 1

    5th Gen Lift Suggestions

    Hi I wanted to ask you what did you finally decide on and install?
  10. 1

    5th Gen 4Runner Lift Buyers Guide

    Hi I wanted to ask which lift you had fianlly decided on, I am at the same situation you were in and some advice would be great. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top