Recent content by 1904runner

  1. 1

    Custom 4WD weighted knob

    Good Day T4R! I am getting a custom laser engraved knob made for my T4R. It is a copy of the 98 OEM JDM Mr2 shift knob but twice the weight (350 grams). I test fitted the knob from my Mr2 onto my 3rd Gen and the feel of the knob and extra weight makes it feel Solid! As of this time I am only...
  2. 1

    For sale - 3rd gen wheels, flares, grille, MAF in MA

    If you decide to ship. I'll take those flares
  3. 1

    **Blackvue Dashcams - Group Buy**

    He's just trying to save members some $$.
  4. 1

    FS: Low Range Offroad Ultimate Toyota ELocker Wiring Harness Kit -DENVER

    How much you asking for oem locker components
  5. 1

    1998 ECU Wiring Diagram? TIS site gone...

    What year is that diagram for? I know when I installed my mapecu3 the wiring instructions I was given was for 96+ but 2 IGT wires were in a different location for my 98
  6. 1

    1998 ECU Wiring Diagram? TIS site gone...

    Which piggyback are yoiu trying to wire in?
  7. 1

    FS: 99 4runner parts (North Alabama)

    Airbox include maf? Pm price
  8. 1

    WTB: 3rd Gen front diff

    Your above post said $40-50 shipping. And I've already checked local yards. None in 4.30 locally. But thanks anyways. Bump
  9. 1

    WTB: 3rd Gen front diff

    Recently lost my job, so I only have a $200 budget
  10. 1

    WTB: 3rd Gen Front Diff

    Looking to buy a 4.30 front diff. Must be local to Socal or willing to ship.
  11. 1

    WTB: 3rd Gen front diff

    Bump
  12. 1

    *Scrapped* Parting TWO 2000 4Runner Limited 4x4 Marysville, WA

    How much for the 4.30 front diff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,541
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top