Recent content by 4loko.4r

  1. 4

    Molle Panels

    I’m diggin’ the Cali Raised version. Anyone with it installed, how does it perform off-road? Thanks in advance
  2. 4

    Your Best ONE Picture!

  3. 4

    Meso FlipFobs Are Finally Available

    I meant behind the plastic housing. Does it say meso customs or is it blank? Picture is an example of my ajt housing. Thanks in advanced! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 4

    Meso FlipFobs Are Finally Available

    Thanks for the feedback on the places you tried to get cut. I was hoping to see who was successful from what shop before I purchase one. Behind the key, is it blank and unbranded? Or does it have the Mesa Custom logo?
  5. 4

    Extended Fusebox Cover for 5th Gen 2010-19

    Thanks for the share. Saving this thread for future reference.
  6. 4

    New proud owner

    Congrats! Welcome to the 4R club! :)
  7. 4

    The Adventure Rig - TRD OR Build!

    Nice setup! What front bumper are you thinking?
  8. 4

    Meso FlipFobs Are Finally Available

    This is tempting. I love my white AJT, but this a new upgrade! Meso at it again with quality products.
  9. 4

    Our Turn

    Sounds like a fun new project! Good luck with the journey. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top