Recent content by 4vrfit

  1. 4

    '05 4R - Intermittent A/C Issue

    Sorry.. 'kick on' means that the A/C starts to work again... fan blows, air is cool and can be adjusted, etc. It will go from not working at all (no fan, no noise or anything) to just working as if there was no problem. When it's on, there's no difference in how cool it gets or anything like...
  2. 4

    '05 4R - Intermittent A/C Issue

    This is my first time posting in the forum and I hope I can get some feedback ASAP. I have a 2005 4Runner V6. Several months ago I noticed that the A/C wouldn't kick on when I tried to turn it on. I live in AZ so, we do sometimes need our A/C in the Fall/Winter months. I mentioned it to the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top