Recent content by 760GRT

  1. 7

    San Diego Runners???

    New owner of a stock 2014 Trail (has KDSS) - I'm in the Shadowridge area (that part of town that can't decide if it's Vista or Carlsbad)... would love to go get the rig dirty on a day trip! Also, I'll post up if I can swing a trip out to the Mud Caves with a buddy of mine anytime soon (a Taco...
  2. 7

    2014 Limited front chrome plasti-dip

    Wow, I think that looks REALLY tight! Nice work!
  3. 7

    New to Forum - 2014 Trail Premium Magnetic

    Hi, Thanks for having such an epic community of 4Runner owners and enthusiasts! I'm still awash in the various threads and posts trying to read as much as I can as fast as I can, but figured I should probably say hello... My wife and I just picked up our first 4Runner, a brand-spankin' new...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,599
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top