Recent content by 82silverbullet

  1. 8

    Has anyone did a write up on lifting a 2014 trail with KDSS????

    Has anyone done a write up on lifting a 2014 trail with KDSS???? Trying to find some info on lifting a 2014 trail with KDSS..... Either a spacer lift, coilover, bilsteins, etc..... Thanks!
  2. 8

    Has anyone did a write up on lifting a 2014 trail with KDSS????

    Trying to find some info on lifting a 2014 trail with KDSS.....
  3. 8

    2014 trail edition making noise near rear axle with key off

    Thanks so much for the info! I need to take the time to read the owners manual front to back!
  4. 8

    2014 trail edition making noise near rear axle with key off

    I recently purchased a 2014 trail edition. Love it so far. I went outside tonight and it was making a buzzing noise near the rear tires. Key was out of the ignition and it was locked. My first idea is that it was the motor in the rear hatch. I thought maybe my wife had done something??? I opened...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top