Recent content by AceYoung

  1. A

    04 Runner Instrument Cluster Light bulbs

    2004 4Runner Limit; have part number for actual replacement .... HOWEVER I need to know if there are upgraded bulbs that are true white not warm in color. Anyone know the ACTUAL size of these bulbs? 90010-09017 /09015 / 09016. Thanks for any help.
  2. A

    "04 4runner taillight

    Greeting T4R owners; I need some assistance on how to replace the assembly of tail lights for my 2004 4Runner. I've examined the area but I just can't. figure out how to remove them. Thanks in advance.
  3. A

    Help replacing running board lights on 2004 4Runner

    I needs some qualified comments on replacing the lights on the running boards. Moreover, I need to understand how to actually remove the bulbs to place them. I just cant seem to see how to access the bulb area. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top