Recent content by agridi57

  1. A

    Champion or OEM Radiator + cooler decision

    Does anyone know if radiators have a manufacturer label anywhere? I need to find a replacement drain plug for a non OEM radiator and have not been able to find one. I hate to replace the whole radiator because of the damaged plug.
  2. A

    Rear Wiper Blades

    Is this price for the inserts?
  3. A

    How many miles on your 4runner?

    2006 v6 AWD -181k
  4. A

    Highest Mileage 4th Gen?

    Wow!!!
  5. A

    Highest Mileage 4th Gen?

    How did you know that you had to replace O2 sensors? Did you get a CEL?
  6. A

    Highest Mileage 4th Gen?

    I am wondering, Was the transmission fluid ever changed?
  7. A

    Highest Mileage 4th Gen?

    181k - 2006 V6 SR5 AWD. Bought it three years ago at 148k for $7k. Had to replace all four calipers, rotors, and brakes, as well as, the front wheel bearings. AC no longer holds a charge. Have to find leak and fix it.
  8. A

    O2 Sensor OBDII Info

    I would be very appreciative if anyone can offer some help. I have a 2006 V6 4WD. I have been getting an annoying hesitation/surge feeling like if I was pushing/releasing the gas petal. No CEL and no error code reported. I am getting about 19-20 mpg on the highway. Bought obd sensor and was able...
  9. A

    Harmonic Vibration @ 70 to 75mph?

    Did this feel/sound like an on/off engine cutoff type of vibration/sound? When I am driving on the highway i get this vibration like if I am constantly pushing and letting the gas go. Front wheel bearings were just replaced but noise is still there. I have a 2006 SR5 V6 FWD.
  10. A

    LOWEST PRICE complete front wheel bearing assemblies ANYWHERE!!!

    Hi Bill, Just ordered 2 of the 4x4 type for a 2006 4Runner. What is currently the turnaround shipping time from time of ordering? Thanks George

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top