Recent content by aodjao

  1. A

    4runner TRD Pro

    I recommend this stuff, I have bought 3 different products for my cars from them and they all work great, have hardly any smell and work really well. Amazon.com: Tire Shine Spray - Best Dressing for Wet & Slick Finish - Keeps Tires Black - With Rubber Protector - Prevents Fading, Cracking &...
  2. A

    4runner TRD Pro

    Just finally got some pictures on here of my TRD Pro that I bought a few weeks ago.
  3. A

    Rear Speakers not working

    I'd recommend leaving it unplugged overnight, the capacitors need to drain - unless they have a battery inside the head-unit (I definitely do not recommend digging around looking for it). Either way I'd also recommend leaving everything the way it was and troubleshooting from square one, instead...
  4. A

    Rear Speakers not working

    Hello guys, sorry to barge into this conversation. Another easy and hopefully a solution to this dilemma would be to reset your head unit, by unplugging the battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top