Recent content by Ar-45acp

  1. A

    So has anyone ditched the cartrige engine oil filter for a canister?

    Would love to see it! Got a link?
  2. A

    So has anyone ditched the cartrige engine oil filter for a canister?

    Easiest way out would to get a relocation kit and make the manifold to bolt in place of the housing.
  3. A

    So has anyone ditched the cartrige engine oil filter for a canister?

    Is there something I am missing?
  4. A

    So has anyone ditched the cartrige engine oil filter for a canister?

    i personally don't care for it. I believe others probably don't either. Making one from a billet would not be overly difficult for me as I make much more complex parts for a living. Was just hoping someone was on this and I could take the lazy way out :)
  5. A

    So has anyone ditched the cartrige engine oil filter for a canister?

    Anyone make a replacement housing to switch to a simpler canister type filter? I would like to buy one if anyone is making one already. Thanks
  6. A

    New rig

    What size duratracs?
  7. A

    2015 4runner trd rims... questions bout tires

    LT=light truck. E1 is load range. Those are 10 ply 3/4 ton truck tires and have a very stiff sidewall not to mention are probably around 80 lbs each. I would recommend trying to find something in a p series or a lt c1 load tire if possible they are typically less expensive, ride better, and...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,581
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top