Recent content by barbie.the.runner

  1. B

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Thank you so much. Any recommendations for the flywheel?
  2. B

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    thank you so much. any reccomendations for the flywheel?
  3. B

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    hey guys, new to the forum and new to owning a 3rd gen sr5 4runner. Not sure how to post on here quite yet. I am needing to replace my clutch and not sure how to go about finding parts, I've searched everywhere for 4x4 compatible clutch kits and for some reason can't find one. Not going to do...
  4. B

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    hey guys, new to the forum and new to owning a 3rd gen sr5 4runner. Not sure how to post on here quite yet. I am needing to replace my clutch and not sure how to go about finding parts, I've searched everywhere for 4x4 compatible clutch kits and for some reason can't find one. Not going to do...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top