Recent content by bjaxon9

  1. B

    Lightforce 40” single row dual wattage LED bar. $450 DMV area

    Still for sale. Price cut in half from retail price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

    Lightforce 40” single row dual wattage LED bar. $450 DMV area

    Removed roof rack. Barely even used the bar. More just testing since I didn’t get a change to wheel at night. Asking $450 new brackets & unused wire harness included.
  3. B

    2020 model issues/observations

    There may be something wrong with your latch. I load stuff all the time with the truck running. Last week I pulled up to the loading dock at work & loaded some stuff in the back with the truck running. I do this all the time and never think twice about it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

    Please Delete

    Delete
  5. B

    Please Delete

    Please Delete
  6. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    The SL tires actually have a better load rating than most brands C load. The Wildpeaks 2 sidewall plys are rolled over, and run up the sidewall for a 4 layer type sidewall. I believe if something is going to puncture your sidewall it’s going to regardless. Got rid of my KO2 E for a Wildpeak SL...
  7. B

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Same. I chalked mine, and ended up at 35psi as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

    Would you do this? 5th gens off road on You Tube

    Less than 1000 miles before I took mine for a swim. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

    Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

    I guess I’ll throw mine in there as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B

    Rhino Rack Cheapness

    Probably the outrageous price on their accessories too. Haha! I laugh because I own FR, and it’s how I cover my pain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

    Anyone running 285s or larger on JBA UCA?

    JBA are very dependent on the backspace of your wheel. They have a pretty wide fin on them. Also his recommendation for wheel backspace to ensure clearance on his site. I have JBA and no gripes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top