Recent content by blue blob

  1. B

    Fuse box question

    I was waiting for a comment like that! lol
  2. B

    Fuse box question

    All, I was installing an electronic brake controller tonight and ran into some interesting things. First, the process was pretty simple, I located the plug just underneath the fuse box near the left kick panel just as others had posted. No problem, Im cruising along and everything is fine...
  3. B

    Towing Travel Trailer

    Hey all, I did a quick search on the forum and noticed there is a good number of you that tow a travel trailer with your 4R's. I (its my wife's, i drive an FJ) have a stock 2008 Limited v8 with 105k on it. We purchased this vehicle specifically to tow a TT. I just purchased a 24 ft Passport...
  4. B

    New guy in Cinci

    Hey all, We purchased a 2008 T4R limited last year and have loved it. The reason for the purchase was to potentially pull a travel trailer. We just purchased a 24 ft Passport Elite and we will pick it up in 2 weeks. We are super excited! We have the V8 with the tow package and this was the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,575
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top