Recent content by bwallick

  1. B

    Harsh 3" lift - Rough Country

    bought shocks & springs. Thanks
  2. B

    Harsh 3" lift - Rough Country

    Hi all, my 2000 4Runner SR5 3.4L auto has a horribly rough ride. It has a 3" Rough Country lift and 33: tires. I hit some washboards and the truck wanted to shudder off the road. After airing down to 18 psi, it was better, but I want more. I want to keep the lift and I carry moderate loads: 10...
  3. B

    Weird little clip?

    I just bought a kit of trim clips off Amazon. I don't see the one you pictured, but they have tons of kits.
  4. B

    Valve Adjustment Gain Anything?

    The big problem I found when adjusting them was the wait time to get new shims delivered. It took almost a week to measure, calculate, order, receive and install the shims. They were about $12 each, so pre-ordering assorted sizes was too expensive for me. I used ToyotaPartsDeal.com who shipped...
  5. B

    is this site falling apart ?

    I was getting a full-screen pop-up with a ransomware demand, which I just closed because it wasn't real. Now I get the URL too large msg also. Just on my PC- Chrome on Win 10. It's annoying and detracts from the site
  6. B

    Discontinued parts thread

    OK. I deleted my comment also. I think the hope for this thread is that some 3rd party might find an opportunity to serve the very large 3rd gen market by reproducing needed parts which are no longer available. At least that's my hope.
  7. B

    Discontinued parts thread

    57452-35040 Member, Front Floor Cross, LH, Driver's seat support member. Been looking for months, discontinued everywhere. Seat bolt ripped out.
  8. B

    Rear Axle Tools That Won't Be Available For Too Much Longer

    I too bought and used Duane's tool and recommend it highly. Perfectly suited to various tasks [when replacing rear axle seals and bearings], well-built and quickly delivered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,546
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top