Recent content by CDK

  1. C

    I hate trailer lights

    Gave up looking and took to an auto electric guy. He thought that it was the converter. So he started looking. He never found a converter. He did find a bad factory connection. Cleaned it and put it back together and sealed it. Everything works now. Thanks C
  2. C

    I hate trailer lights

    New here . Found this forum researching this problem. 2007 4R trailer right stop and blinker don't work. Started at the light and worked forward found some connections that were suspect. Fixed them right. No joy. Tested 4R factory plug right turn is dead. Yup I found the problem but what is...
  3. C

    New guy here

    I live in north Ca. Found you researching trailer light problem on my 2007. Will read posts before I post again. Cal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top