Recent content by chirho

  1. C

    WTB: 3rd Gen - Norcal or Socal

    I'm interested! please PM me when you post it!
  2. C

    So Cal 4Runner BS Thread

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6076259890.html Check this out...66k miles 3rd gen. I ran the VIN and insurance declared it totaled Jan 29th of this year. Might go take a look at it regardless.
  3. C

    FS: 2002 4Runner SR5 Sport (VA)

    looks clean, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it was on SoCal. Bump for you
  4. C

    SoCal 4Runner Shop Thread

    Thanks! I'm in Garden Grove area, but anywhere really.
  5. C

    SoCal 4Runner Shop Thread

    Anyone have any shop recommendations to take a prospective 3rd gen to in Orange County? Looking to buy one on craigs and take it to a shop for a pre-purchase inspection.
  6. C

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    I'm checking that baby out this weekend! It is in a cooler color :art:
  7. C

    3rd Gen 4Runner Buyer's Guide

    Decisions decisions... 1) '98 Limited with 98k miles for 7k - AMAZING condition 2) '99 SR5 V6 Sport Fully loaded - 130k miles for 4k - average condition 3) '00 Base 4Cyl 117k miles for 5k - average condition All 2WD since I don't need 4wd. Any advice on which one to get? I'm in Socal if...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top