Recent content by CHSrunner

  1. C

    Ditch lights and stuff

    Yep, the terminal block is much cleaner, one wire through the firewall, think 2 ga size. The touchscreen has a mounting bracket that I attached to the dash in front of the left side air vent. Looks clean. The screen is not all that sensitive, and does not vibrate or anything when a button is...
  2. C

    Ditch lights and stuff

    I bought the spod bantam x, works great and was super easy to install, BUT $$$$. I still question if the $ was worth it over some other options
  3. C

    Desert Does It Underseat Air

    Has anyone installed the DDI underseat Air Compressor mount. I have a Viair that I had planned for under the hood, passenger side. I saw this mentioned somewhere, I like the idea of a clean dry spot, but it seems HOT. I am looking for real world experiences, Thanks Y'all
  4. C

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Garage Cleanout... My Build is coming along, but need to make room in the garage... Black Bumper Valance, good shape, needs washed. $150 Yakima Load warrior, almost new, only on roof for about a month. All hardware and locks included. $250 Black Roof Rack, side bars and 2 cross bars, good...
  5. C

    Sleeping in the back setups?

    Wood Working is not my thing, so I just ordered a pre-cut kit yesterday from solid wood werx. I think its going to cover the bases for me, I hope I can assemble it and stay square!
  6. C

    Hey Yall from Eastern Carolina!

    welcome from the BEST Carolina! CHS here
  7. C

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Cali-Raised ditch lights today...super simple. Nice and low pro
  8. C

    Prinsu Rack - T4R5G, Full Length No Drill - Thread Lock

    I also did blue loctite all the way around, already had to remove wind deflector and a couple cross bars. Loctite was not an issues, give the tool 50% pressure and hold it for about 30 seconds and it will come loose.
  9. C

    Another Bilstein 5100 question

    I read this thread almost all the way through.. Here is where I landed and my thoughts.. 21 4runner Venture installed 5100's on all 4 corners set to lowest settings OME 885 springs front and rear 285 Toyo AT3 Alignment came in good, but caster is 1 degree to the rear. I had a small amount...
  10. C

    Barcelona Red - Opinions?

    I bought a new to me 21 Barcelona Red Venture a couple weeks back. The color has grown on me quite a bit. It has been a pretty busy couple weeks with it, its not quite stock anymore!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top