Recent content by colio

  1. C

    Stutters up hills at 60 mph or so...

    I'm not sure if it's knocking, just read what that is... But it has been years since they've been changed. You may have something there. I'm afraid of it being something with the transmission
  2. C

    Stutters up hills at 60 mph or so...

    Could that sensor be causing the engine to stutter like that?
  3. C

    Stutters up hills at 60 mph or so...

    It started a few weeks ago. It stutters and jumps a few times as you up a hill as long as you are giving it gas. When you let the rpm's come down it stops. The CEL came on and it me trouble code P0120, Please let me know what you think it could be. Cole
  4. C

    Engine Stutters on Hills

    I am having a very similar problem, (Stuttering in high gear under load) and I'm curious if you ever found a satisfactory solution. I am going to try the following to try and solve the problem, start by replacing the fuel filter I've done this before 2 or 3 yrs ago? and can do it again fairly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,575
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top