Recent content by CollapsedNut

  1. C

    Towing with a 4th gen V6. Brake controller, what else?

    I don't wanna hijack his thread too much, but to me there's no way you're gonna bend or break that bumper support/crossframe without being in a serious crash. If I were towing more often I would feel the OEM receiver would be much safer. Even in a crash, that receiver is gonna stay on. I can't...
  2. C

    Towing with a 4th gen V6. Brake controller, what else?

    Why would you advise replacing the oem receiver? I was under the impression it is bolted the the cross bar between each side of the frame. It's my opinion that's a superior mounting system compared to the four m10x45(or there about, I know they were small) bolts holding my aftermarket receiver...
  3. C

    Rear lift shock options

    I worry that may be too long actually, resulting in bottoming out the shock a lot :/
  4. C

    Rear lift shock options

    Nobody? Well, here's what I found. There's a lot of "it should" and "pretty sure" on the internet but I started looking at numbers. The 921513 I had ordered is listed as extended length of 21.75" Stock shocks extended length is 22.3" The Pro Comps that ToyTec sells as extended length, I'm...
  5. C

    Rear lift shock options

    Hey guys. There is just soooooo much info about the shocks and I'm digging through everything but I wanted to see what you guys are running in the mean time. I have a 1.5" daystar spacer on the rear, plus I use air lift 1000 bags for load hauling when pulling a trailer. The stock shocks are just...
  6. C

    Constant 12V power outlets

    Did mine a little different. Same results but a cleaner. You have to destroy the relay. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B00GVCxk-F-Fbm5rS0J3U1VpYXM/edit?usp=docslist_api https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B00GVCxk-F-FWW9HTlh2LVZpOTg/edit?usp=docslist_api
  7. C

    Liftin the runner on Sunday!

    Any update on the rating of the pro comp shocks? Still liking them?
  8. C

    WTB Trailer brake controller

    Looking for, preferably, a Tekonsha. Primus IQ or better. Just thought I'd check here! Thanks
  9. C

    Shrockworks Group Buy (FEELER)

    Aaaannnnd Looking at their website, they don't list a rear bumper for the 07?
  10. C

    Shrockworks Group Buy (FEELER)

    January 15th would be the soonest I could do both. I can't remember how much my Christmas bonus is though... If it's substantial then I can handle them sooner haha.
  11. C

    Shrockworks Group Buy (FEELER)

    Just got back around and see all the updates. I'm in for at minimum a bumper, maybe both if the end date falls right. Count me as one, and when you set the end date I'll let you know if I can swing front and rear. Thanks!
  12. C

    Shrockworks Group Buy (FEELER)

    Hmmm. I'm in for bumpers, gonna be buying them anyways. Depending on when it actually goes down I may only get either a front or rear though. Are we talking like, February-March orders placed, or January? I'd bet we'll have more people if you wait till tax refunds start rolling in. More people...
  13. C

    07 factory alarm?

    I've just been wondering about this. I just bought this ride and it has a aftermarket remote start installed. The only key fob I got is for the remote start which also does door locks, but if you press lock twice I get no indicator of an alarm setting, and kicking tires, pulling door handles ect...
  14. C

    Added another toyota to my collection

    Hi. I'm Matt and I'm addicted to Toyota's. I'm a John Deere field service technician from western NC living in NW North Dakota. Yes it's cold. I currently own a 1988 Celica GT that I have converted to a GT-S(3sfe to 3sge swap) along with full rebuild of all suspension and brake components. It...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045
Back
Top