Recent content by cseaman

  1. C

    FS - SCS F5 17x8.5 w/ 275/70/17 BFG KO2 - Manhattan, KS

    - sold - $1400 picked up. No way to transport them. As seen here: https://ksu.craigslist.org/wto/d/scs-f5-17x85-withbfgoodrich/6403595234.html
  2. C

    What did everyone pay for their 4th gen?

    Just to share with the community, I sold my 2006 4Runner Limited V8 4WD for $12,250 privately tonight. 156k miles, overall good condition, but not perfect. No accidents, and spent 50k miles in Buffalo, NY, so it had fairly standard rust for these trucks.
  3. C

    FS - 2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 4WD - 156k - KANSAS

    - sold - Asking/Offering Price: 13,000 Email Address/Phone Number (optional): 816.686.9268 Location: Manhattan Name: Chris Item Description: 2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 4WD Year: 2006 Make: Toyota Model: 4Runner Mileage: 156,400 Title Status: Clean Transmission: 5AT 4WD Drivetrain: 4.7L...
  4. C

    Doug Thorley Headers for 4.7 V8, **extended sale ends 12/5!**

    do these plumb right into the stock catback? i don't really want my truck any louder.
  5. C

    V8 knock on cold start? Try this $34 fix first

    has anyone here who (maybe errantly) thought they had the exhaust manifold tick/failure replace this part and actually have it go away?
  6. C

    Class C vs Class E Tires

    +1, i run 275/70/17 KO2s on my truck (honestly a pavement going DD) and i am very happy with them.
  7. C

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    installed new headlights
  8. C

    Issue with new RCI Sliders - Kickout hits rear door.

    I'm avoiding them like the plague. They couldn't even get their bed-rail Tacoma hi-lift mounts machined correctly. I had an issue with them twice, and they still wouldn't work. I sold the truck and just attempted to forget about it being a waste of $50 when I tossed the mounts in the trash...but...
  9. C

    cseaman's intro & 2006 V8 Limited build thread

    Installed new OE headlights. I was very disgusted by the OEM headlights, which looked as you'd expect 153k miles headlights to look. This reallllly helped out the front end; I'd mostly been avoiding it in pictures because of how bad the stocks looked. I don't have the time to waste with the...
  10. C

    Exhaust Manifold leak.

    What other aftermarket offerings are there besides the Doug Thorley? Didn't realize there were a "lot" of options, and this is something I'll be tackling on my V8 next year.
  11. C

    Got a 4wd v8 tell me why I shouldn't trade in for a v6

    just deal with it. i had a '15 tacoma 4.0 5at with 265/75/16 KO2s and scs f5s, now i have an '06 4runner with the v8 and 275/70/17 KO2s and scs f5s - there is NO DOUBT that it is soooo much nicer to drive with the v8, around town and on the highway. my tacoma didn't even have armor or anything...
  12. C

    275 70 r17

    275/70/17s and same situation up front, everything was able to get aligned to spec except caster. I will also be getting UCAs.
  13. C

    FS - 18" 4Runner wheels, Michelin LTX A/T 2 275/65/18 - $650 - Kansas City

    bump; willing to meet within a fairly reasonable distance of KC/Manhattan, KS
  14. C

    California's Central Coast in my 4th Gen!

    that was rad! thanks for sharing man. awesome trip. what ladder do you have?
  15. C

    v6 vs v8 for Towing?

    these are sweet trucks, but i seriously can't fathom spending $20k for a 2006 with 100k on it....has the timing belt and ALL other service been done?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top