Recent content by D_wayne5410

  1. D

    Vibration/growling when decelerating?

    I know this is about a year old but I'm having the same vibration on deceleration. Just had third member rebuilt and new u joints installed....
  2. D

    2nd Gen T4R Pinion after lift

    So I've been doing a lot of research on the different lifts guys are doing. Has anyone had any pinion problems after doing lifts without extended upper control arms? I just had my 94 4runner's 3rd member rebuild and really don't want to screw it up. With a stock saggy rear I am sitting 10 7/8"...
  3. D

    OME 2 inch lift

    If you're going to do all of that anyways, why not buy a full Rough Country kit? Have you priced the difference? RC is 799$ Or has anyone used ome coils with RC shocks. They are only 40$ a piece. I had them on my 09 Silverado and liked them...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top