Recent content by dave4

  1. D

    New cheap snorkel on the market: the eBay “ARB Safari” snorkel

    That looks like the one I used and it didn’t need any extra attachment. The stock intake met with the rubber tube inside the fender. I bought mine off eBay.
  2. D

    New cheap snorkel on the market: the eBay “ARB Safari” snorkel

    Trd snorkel sticker Anyone know how I can get some of these TRD Oval decals? I don’t have an account to TW
  3. D

    Speedy's Lift Install with "How To" Video

    Here is my rig
  4. D

    Speedy's Lift Install with "How To" Video

    Awesome vid!!! Would there be any difference if I’m doing this same thing on a 2000 4cylinder? Any help I will be eternally great full.
  5. D

    Whining noise during acceleration

    High pitch sound I have a 4 cylinder manual and I have that same sound. Thought it might be a pulley or something but I’m not sure. Did anyone find anything with the headers or exhaust?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top