Recent content by Davidpsr5

  1. D

    Grinding noise in reverse full steering lock

    There is a metal "dish" on the knuckle that hits the upper a arm but 5th gens don't have the plastic knob that the 4th gens have. Its a metal on metal sound thats coming from the passenger front side. I don't think its plastic rubbing but ill get someone to look while I turn to full lock in...
  2. D

    Grinding noise in reverse full steering lock

    My 15 sr5 has a bad noise when I back up and turn the wheel to full right. I cant find any evidence of rubbing anywhere and nothing seems out of place. I searched and found that 4th gens have stops that need to be greased occasionally. Our 5th gens don't have them but I greased...
  3. D

    Rear seat folding mechanism broken

    Just fixed my seat with this post. Thanks for the help!!
  4. D

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    I realize its 8 years later, but I freaking love this truck! ! What lift and how much cutting did you do to get tge tires to fit?
  5. D

    "T40R" 5th Gen Trail SAS on 40's!!

    More pics damnit! ! ! :attention:
  6. D

    1.5" rear NON-SPACER lift??

    Fair enough. I shouldn't have used that wording. I'd rather be at least close to level but I'll have to look into it
  7. D

    1.5" rear NON-SPACER lift??

    Thanks for the info. So I guess now I don't even have the option of the crappy SAW coils. :nono: I'll look into the custom coils but I think I'd rather go with 3/2 . Unfortunately that would mean new UCA'S but I don't think that would be a deal breaker.
  8. D

    1.5" rear NON-SPACER lift??

    I really want to go with 2.5/ 1.5 for my sr5 but I do not like spacers. I have used them before in my other trucks and I hated the ride/off road quality . Are there any 1.5" rear coil sping options? I found swing away coils but they seem to be poorly reviewed. Any other choices...
  9. D

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    PM sent!
  10. D

    Burning rubber smell right rear fender well.

    I have noticed this on my 15 sr5 as well and its usually after climbing or descending a mountain ie: strained driving.
  11. D

    Desert Dawg build...what a switch!

    I'm just now reading through the 4r build, much less the tundra! Sorry if I missed it, but how did you mount the rigid lights?
  12. D

    October Camping Trip #5- THE COVE!!!

    Clearly we missed a great time. Maybe next year!
  13. D

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Would you be willing to sell just the rear cargo mat? Ive got the other 4. Pm sent
  14. D

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    I saw that. and I know what it means. 3" seems to be a more common lift , 2.5 sounds more like a level.
  15. D

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    Which lift is this? Did you just level? Looks awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top