Recent content by Deadbolt

  1. D

    Anyone have a part number for good aftermarket Cat

    99 4runner 2.7 Magnaflow, Walker, Eastern? Thanks
  2. D

    Replaced U-Joints and still vibrating... Now what?

    2wd. But thanks for input. Motor mounts next step. Will update.
  3. D

    Replaced U-Joints and still vibrating... Now what?

    Will do. Ordered some mounts so it’ll be a minute until installed. Good to know suspension/DS didn’t fix your noise. Anything else on your list? Any other symptoms? We keep throwing things at this. Financially upside down & symptoms worse than when we got it - cpl weeks ago...lol -It’s...
  4. D

    Replaced U-Joints and still vibrating... Now what?

    Appreciate it! Just wanted to put this out there in case someone had similar symptoms. I have a feeling it’s a few things. Will proceed to motor mounts. BTW, neutral does eliminate most vibrations. I will mention that the drive shaft on tranny end had a little resistance upon removal...
  5. D

    Replaced U-Joints and still vibrating... Now what?

    Not sure if I have a couple things going on. Jacked car & accelerated. Got the noise. After throwing parts at it, I did a stationary test in drive & did quick accelerations. There’s a noticeable engine twist. After 10 accelerations, it started to vibrate. So now, I’m basically getting deep...
  6. D

    Replaced U-Joints and still vibrating... Now what?

    New here....& female. Apologies in advance. Just bought 2wd ‘99 4Runner. Super clean, 1 owner, 104k. Test drove to 55mph (booo). On way home, got the wom wom wom/deep vibration noise 65 to 70. U joints had play. Replaced. Vibration still there. Then bought entire new driveshaft. Still...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top