Recent content by DeezyFBeezy883

  1. D

    Dobinsons MRA compression settings

    For those that have Dobinsons MRA non long travel, would like to see what everyone’s settings are for rebound and compression.. Currently paired with c59-314 front springs and 327 rear. Compression and rebound settings are set to the numbers in the manual. I don’t do a whole lot of...
  2. D

    Dobinsons MRR MRA install tips

    Looks good! Mine is similar I took the provided bracket and cut tab where it mounts to the frame As of now no clearence issues. Still trying to dial in settings for everyday road use. Question for you or anyone who is running mra..any tips on adjusting spring seat up while Under load?
  3. D

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Started installing my dobinsons mrr kit yesterday. I didn’t like where they wanted to mount the reservoir so I cut the provided bracket and welded it above the bump stop. Haven’t started the fronts yet! Hope to be all done by the weekend MRR kit C59-314 springs in the front C59-327 Rear
  4. D

    Dobinsons 238 front spring

    I have a set of front and rear Dobinson's stock height springs if you're int. Brand NIB part #'s c59-238 c59-323
  5. D

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    RRW rr7's?
  6. D

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    quick wash before heading home for some more of that quarantine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top