Recent content by devero4

  1. devero4

    Post Pics of your Desert Dune T4R's

    just an iphone pic but oh well
  2. devero4

    moving cross country in 4runner!!

    there is definitely a lot of fishing in Indiana, not really a lot of offroading unless you know someone with land or go to Badlands or Bundy Hill. I just moved away from northern Indiana about a month ago and lived there basically my whole life. Here's a few tips and tricks that I've learned...
  3. devero4

    moving cross country in 4runner!!

    What are you doing in Peru? Are you working at the AF base there? I'm from South Bend. Enjoy the drive oh and be careful when driving through Logansport its a SPEED TRAP
  4. devero4

    Newbie from Austin, TX!

    Gonna have to check that out this weekend possibly!
  5. devero4

    Any Kappa Sigma Brothers out there?

    *cricket, cricket* :confused:
  6. devero4

    Post up your Silver 4runners....

  7. devero4

    Newbie from Austin, TX!

    Hello all, New to T4R but not to Toyotas! I just moved to Texas from Indiana and have had a 92 pickup 4WD, a 94 corolla, and now have a 99 4Runner. Here are pictures of my old Pickup and 4Runner. I have a few small mods including a 1.5" rear spring spacer, Optronics 55W fog lights in the front...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,569
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top