Recent content by Dizzydtrain

  1. D

    FS 285/60/18 KO2 Raleigh NC

    Holiday bump. Asking $700 now.
  2. D

    FS 285/60/18 KO2 Raleigh NC

    Friendly Bump -- lots of interest but no one serious yet.
  3. D

    FS 285/60/18 KO2 Raleigh NC

    All PMs responded to. Monday morning bump!
  4. D

    FS 285/60/18 KO2 Raleigh NC

    These only have 1500 miles on them. Bought them at discount tire for our Lexus but the wife is not a fan. These tires were not used off road, it’s a mall crawler driven by the wife. No gashes. The white lettering is still white. Willing to drive out and meet someone within resonance distance...
  5. D

    FS: GX470 stock wheels with tires ($500/ Raleigh NC)

    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up, will check that out today.
  6. D

    FS: GX470 stock wheels with tires ($500/ Raleigh NC)

    I took these off of a 2006 GX470. 4 wheels and continental sure contact lx tires size 265/65/17. Tires are anywhere from $150-175 a price brand new. I took these off as soon as I got home after removing tpms sensors. It appears that they are very new— check pictures and penny test. The wheels...
  7. D

    Totaled Gx470- get another?

    Hey all, I was the proud owner of a 2009 GX470 until the wife totaled the vehicle. Amazing that nothing happened to her. A bus ran a red light, t-boned her, and flipped the lexus over. All she came away with were some cuts and bruises. Anyway, I am keeping an eye out for another 2009 and...
  8. D

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    Just responded to you via PM.
  9. D

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    I have a stainless steel Gibson CBE from a 2007 4runner. I've had it on the vehicle for about 4-5 months. Looking to buy or trade for a stock exhaust plus cash. I am in Raleigh, NC and will be willing to drive to meet up with someone.
  10. D

    WTB/FT 4th Gen Stock exhaust

    Update: Gibson Exhaust is still available. I am not living in Raleigh, NC. Looking for a stock exhaust to purchase or trade for the Gibson plus some cash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top