Recent content by donm3ga

  1. D

    Tires and Steering Wheel Vibration

    Hey everyone, I have had my LT285/70R-17 COOPER DISCOVERER S/T MAXX E for over 3 years now with almost 45k miles on them. I am experiencing steering wheel vibration at certain speeds, especially during deceleration. Is it time for new tires? I know there is a penny test to see if I have enough...
  2. D

    Southern Style Offroad Full Length Roof Rack

    There is an option. There is also a package. When i called to order they asked me if I wanted a light bar option or no.
  3. D

    Southern Style Offroad Full Length Roof Rack

    Wish I knew this ahead of time. Mine's installed. Looks great. Does have some wind noise around 65mph and up. Easy install. No cutting or drilling of any sort. I have not done any weight testing in terms of how much it can support. All my friend and I did was get on the roof rack and goof...
  4. D

    Something new coming for Black Friday

    Installed mine today. Looks fantastic. I’ll take some pics of it tomorrow if I remember to haha
  5. D

    Spidertrax Spacers and Anxiety

    So drove around today and by the end of it I wasn’t event thinking about it anymore
  6. D

    Need Tire Size Help

    Not sure if this helps you but I am running 285s with 2.5in lift and 1.25 spacers and had to cut the bottom part of the front bumper a little as well as part of the front part of the wheel well. Also had to pull back the front mud flaps. Seems like a lot of work but it actually isnt.
  7. D

    Spidertrax Spacers and Anxiety

    Well my anxiety just went up a little bit lol.
  8. D

    Spidertrax Spacers and Anxiety

    Had to cut part of the front bumper and wheel well. Pull back my mud flaps as well. I have a 2.5in lift and running 285s.
  9. D

    Spidertrax Spacers and Anxiety

    Torqued them all according to the instructions and used loctite as instructed.
  10. D

    Spidertrax Spacers and Anxiety

    So I just installed Spidertrax spacers on my 2018 T4R TE. Initially driving it I had a little bit of anxiety haha. At what point does this go away if ever? lol PS: My ride looks cool enough for the malls now!
  11. D

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    2.5in lift with 285
  12. D

    Gobi vs Bajarack shipping time?

    I don't know how you guys are putting up with these ridiculous lead times. More power to yall!
  13. D

    6th Gen 4Runner Predictions!

    Take it for what its worth, but my brother is a sales manager at Toyota and his best friend is also a sales manager at a different Toyota dealership. I asked them both independently when we will see a new model of 4Runner and they said definitely not in 2019.
  14. D

    Tires Tires Tires!

    Here is a pic of the Cooper ST Maxxx on my car if anyone cares.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top