Recent content by dougs4runner

  1. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    Another item that I replaced in trying to solve this issue was the factory fuse panel along with all of the relays ( it comes as one unit.). It cost me 1000 if I remember correctly. So it did not solve it either..... If any one needs one of these parts I have a 7 year old one that they can get...
  2. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    So I still am struggling with this issue a year later. I have been just parking the truck in the garage and not locking it. Anyone have any new solutions or anyone having this issue or fixed it? I have even disconected the factory hood pin. I have replaced both front door pins... This is...
  3. D

    Wire diagram for 2007 limited

    Does anyone have a link or have a file that I could get for the complete wire diagram for my truck. I really want the diagram which runs to the body ecu. Having the entire package is always good though. Thanks!
  4. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    Very good question as to why they both did not go off if it was a door pin. That is part of the question I had in this forum. As of today I can pull on the handle and the dom light does not go on. Still super stumped on this :(
  5. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    Hi guys, still having the same issue. I shop to pull out the brain of the alarm back in November via unplugging it to see if it was the compustar. Well it continues to randomly go off. I have now pulled the horn fuse to keep people in my hood from calling the cops on me. I have noticed when...
  6. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    - I did not have this issue before the compustar was put in. - I don't have any factory remotes in the truck. - I have replaced the batteries in the factory remotes and still have the issue. - Prior to having the compustar put in, I replaced the battery to a yellow top optima. - It does not...
  7. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    Grrrrrrrrr!! So I got the shop to disconnect the brain of the compustar last Wednesday, and today the factory alarm just went off. Granted, it was a week now since the last time it has gone off, but this is crazy. I don't know what to do. I may have to take it to the stealership and get them...
  8. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    Thank you for your repsonse Eddiebx. Yes I have thought about taking it someplace else. This shop did come recommended to me... I just looked at the reciept for the original parts and I dont see any linkage modules as you posted. I dont fully understand alarms, so I am in the dark on this...
  9. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    Thank you for the reply. My factory alarm did not go off when I changed the battery in January and this was pre compustar. I have checked all door pins and sprayed them with contact cleaner. I have tried the roiling down window, locking and opening the door via reaching in through open window...
  10. D

    07 Limited factory alarm randomly goes off.

    I have looked all over before I posted this... I have a 2007 Limited V6 truck. In the spring I got a compustar alarm put in it. Apparently they continue to leave both alarms working on a 4runner.. (strange to me :nono: ). Now at all times of day or night, the factory alarm goes off. Is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top