Recent content by Force

  1. F

    2014 Trail - Silver bumper accent removed

    Ok, that makes sense. Getting it painted seems cost prohibitive so it looks like plastidip or vinyl wrap it is.
  2. F

    LED replacement bulbs

    Thanks for the insight. Il probably give this install a shot this weekend.
  3. F

    WTB 2014-15 Trail Edition Wheels

    I have a set in CA if anyone's interested. Brand new pulled off at the dealer. I can ship but buyer to pay for shipping.
  4. F

    2014 Trail - Silver bumper accent removed

    I've never used plastidip. Does it actually come off cleanly? Does anyone have the valence pieces wrapped instead? Just curious about which would be the best choice.
  5. F

    LED replacement bulbs

    Anyone change to puddle lights as well? Was it worth the time?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top