Recent content by FORCEBLADE14

  1. F

    VSC Off, ATRAC On Mod complete!

    VSC Mod Questions. Many complications I have a 2003 V8 4runner that I am hoping to do a VSC mod on so I can toggle it on and off while driving. After copious amounts of reading, I am getting some conflicting info on how to do the mod. This is what I am trying to achieve: One switch that...
  2. F

    2003 V8 4wd ECU/T-case actuator wiring diagram

    First time on here and I am hoping to use the knowledge you have on wiring the t-case to the 2 lights like you did. How did you go about wiring to the 2 position sensors to the CDL and 4lo. Did you run long wires up into the cab? Did you wire it to the harness that was already underneath the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top