Recent content by Forest RnR

  1. F

    Black Badge Overlays

    This is how I got mine, don't pay $130 for this mod, there is no reason to do so.
  2. F

    5th Gen Spotted Thread

    Maybe the mall parking lot isn't lit at night?:p
  3. F

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Those are both the Black River. The pastoral looking section is the East Fork, near Buffalo Crossing, the steep section is a hard to reach part of the West fork. If you are looking for lake fishing I would recommend Big Lake, Reservation Lake (you'll need a Res. permit) or Luna Lake. Crescent...
  4. F

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Just spent 5 days near Big Lake in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest. Had tons of fun fly fishing, hiking and general loafing, with no cell phone or computer. Too bad we had to come back to PHX...yuk
  5. F

    What did 1Engineer buy?

    Enjoy your Tacoma. I have ridden in a buddies for a few fishing trips and I think they are awesome. I plan on getting one when the 4R is closer to paid off.
  6. F

    60k out of the BFG KO 2's

    Thanks for the report!
  7. F

    Pro tips for the AC when it's over 100?

    So insightful, yes, I meant for the OP to swim in his 4R. That was a basic tip regarding summer survival. The windows down for a minute after being parked is the real suggestion.
  8. F

    Pro tips for the AC when it's over 100?

    I am a Phoenix native, and the summer sucks. Not much to do about it other than have access to a pool, drive to the trees (MR, Flagg, White Mountains) or make friends with someone that owns a boat. My advice if the car has been parked is have the back windows open for 1-2 minutes to blow out the...
  9. F

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Thanks for the feedback!
  10. F

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    I still love that graphic! If you don't mind me asking how are the Level 8 wheels holding up to trail use?
  11. F

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Went camping 2 weekends ago, took a "primitive road" in the runner, fun! Dog #2 did not approve of all that shaking (that's a big slobber bubble)
  12. F

    A little about us

    Welcome SDHQ! My wife and I had you guys lift our 2015 SR5. Cliff and Red were very helpful with choosing parts and you guys did a very professional job.
  13. F

    5th Gen Spotted Thread

    I forget what that is, but it's not KDSS, my SR5 has that tube. Maybe something for the transmission?
  14. F

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Not today, my wife and I installed the slimline bumper in our SR5
  15. F

    Extended/Permanent Vacation

    Thanks for all the hard work on this forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top