Recent content by gomiami

  1. gomiami

    Cabin Air Filter - which one is the best

    That's funny, I prefer the charcoal OEM filter. That's what my GX came with from the factory and I bought a handful of them when there was a sale.
  2. gomiami

    Welcome to the new platform

    The spammer that is posting Hindu religious stuff seems to be back. Can the program scan the text of a post and look for certain phrases? If a text search found "Supreme Lord Krishna" and banned it, that would put an end to that particular problem.
  3. gomiami

    So what ATF are you guys running? And drain and fill capacity.

    Personally, I would only use Toyota part #00289-ATFWS. Not sure how much will drain out. 3-4 quarts?
  4. gomiami

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Now that is a cause for celebration. (y)
  5. gomiami

    Calling all Nightshades! (Pics work) not sure what happened with that other thread

    I always liked the look of the Nightshade and much preferred it to the standard Limited.
  6. gomiami

    Welcome to the new platform

    I also reported the posts. Hopefully, there is a way of stopping this kind of action proactively rather than reactively. Perhaps any username that contains the letter combination "seocgallach" can be banned rather than just the specific username "seocgallach", "seocgallach1", etc. This guy...
  7. gomiami

    Turmeric is bad!

    I don't use it for medicinal purposes, only as a spice.
  8. gomiami

    New Website Layout

    It must be another one of those situations similar to the edit button.
  9. gomiami

    Remember Those Saying the 5th Gen Was Dated?

    Teaching your kid to drive a manual is a sign of great parenting.
  10. gomiami

    Losing coolant

    At least you can stay on top of things. Most people wouldn't have a clue until their engine overheats.
  11. gomiami

    Welcome to the new platform

    Yeah, I saw that cryptocurrency nonsense a few days ago.
  12. gomiami

    Remember Those Saying the 5th Gen Was Dated?

    Cars were so much simpler then. We had a Springtime Yellow 66 Mustang hardtop that had the high beam switch on the floor. Everything on that car was super simple. In the mid-90s, she was t-boned beyond repair.
  13. gomiami

    Remember Those Saying the 5th Gen Was Dated?

    When I was a kid, my parents had a 70s something Chevy Nova with three on the tree. Today, that would be the ultimate theft deterrent.
  14. gomiami

    Remember Those Saying the 5th Gen Was Dated?

    Yeah. I know manuals are essentially a thing of the past but dang it, you can be creative rather than just the point-and-shoot approach of an automatic. Take it completely out of gear and coast, downshift and accelerate at the apex of a corner, go through the gears slowly or quickly based on...
  15. gomiami

    Tires question- Got it! 2024 ORP

    My GX460 has KDSS and, while they are 18s and not 17s, it is similar enough to make some comparison. The Michelin Defenders LTX/M2s are my next set of tires based on numerous feedback from other GX owners that I have researched. The feedback says they are smooth, quiet, corner well, perform...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,541
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top