Recent content by grillheadxl

  1. G

    Possible new T4R purchaser

    It actually is a Toyota/Chevrolet/Scion dealer. The person that had it before had everything done at a Toyota garage it would appear, and it has great records. I would also consider using a timing belt/water pump change as a bargaining chip. If they did that, it would probably be set for a...
  2. G

    Possible new T4R purchaser

    You brought up a valid point of why hasn't it sold yet..... It started at $12,599 in November and they reduced it in January I think, but, they haven't sent it to auction, so maybe it is a decent vehicle. I asked if they included a warranty and they said they sell as-is, and it would sell at...
  3. G

    Possible new T4R purchaser

    I emailed the dealer today and he said it has no rust on it (it's in PA) and runs great. Seriously considering it.....
  4. G

    Possible new T4R purchaser

    Anyone? Mods, should this be moved to a different section?
  5. G

    Possible new T4R purchaser

    Hi all, I have been seriously considering buying a 4Runner in the near future. I have had my eye on one in particular, a 2008 SR5 with 163,000 miles on it. The dealer is asking $9,999 for it. That seems high to me with the mileage, but when I look it up on NADA and KBB, that is below the book...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top