Recent content by IL4runner

  1. I

    FS: 5th gen 2010+ RCI skid plates NIB $700 pittsburgh pa

    This is a really good deal! Wish you were closer.
  2. I

    FS: 5th gen 2010+ RCI skid plates NIB $700 pittsburgh pa

    You moving any close to Illinois?
  3. I

    Dobinsons 5th Gen Snorkel Group Buy **CLOSED**

    Please PM me the price.
  4. I

    Received recall notice, "stall while driving"

    So not for the 16-17? Why skip 2 years then go back to the same fuel pump?
  5. I

    Victory 4x4 Full Length Roof Rack Product Review

    In town I don't notice any wind noise. On the highway its very minimal and with the radio on I do not hear anything.
  6. I

    Who says you can't fit 34's!?

    How much diff clearance did you gain?
  7. I

    Dobinsons Rear Drawers - 5th Gen 4Runner

    Free shipping?
  8. I

    Front Runner 5th Gen Drawer Kit

    Good luck lol. I even emailed FrontRunner support and they said they would have some pics on the site soon and that was last July lol.
  9. I

    FS: C4 Fab Lo-Pro bumper for 5th Gen - B'ham, AL

    I am interested if you are willing to come down on the price. The bumper is $750 new on the C4 website. Message me your lowest price.
  10. I

    FS Chicago Brand New SCS Ray10s

    If I could sell my trd rims I would grab these.
  11. I

    General Grabber vs Nitto Ridge Grapplers

    I have the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and I agree they are terrible in snow/ice. I only have 5K miles on mine anyone want to buy them lol?
  12. I

    Alpine ILX-F309 Installed

    Ahhh...:tea:
  13. I

    What springs front/back 5th Gen 4runner

    Do you have springs available that work with non-Eibach shocks?
  14. I

    What springs front/back 5th Gen 4runner

    Do you have any PN#'s for the spings/rear adjuster?
  15. I

    What springs front/back 5th Gen 4runner

    I have a 5th Gen with Bilstein 5100's. I plan to add a aftermarket front bumper/winch and rear tire carrier/drawers. Not sure what springs would be best? ICON, OME etc. Please help me decide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top