Recent content by Infidel556

  1. I

    1st Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Whatever the person is willing to pay I guess. But I challenge anyone to find a first gen in this condition, anywhere..... definitely a collectors vehicle. It would be a shame to chop it up and put an exo on it....
  2. I

    Tailgate Panel Upgrade

    What is the material you're using?
  3. I

    Watson's Build

    God forbid I ever have to replace the heater core. **** that job. Wow...
  4. I

    1st Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a49QrHo88BVMq6WTAhatI1TZ0DTixklz 89 with just over 100k. For sale too!
  5. I

    Got my 15 posts!

    When you hit 15, will it allow photos without a URL?
  6. I

    Are We There Yet?

    Well, this is number 3 then. Time consuming.
  7. I

    Farm Find: 1987 4Runner Turbo

    Any noticeable difference with that turbo vs standard 22re?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top