Recent content by Jackiee

  1. J

    New! From California!

    Thanks so much for the welcoming! And thank you for the well wishes :)
  2. J

    New! From California!

    Well, here's the scenario for starters. I'm waiting at a red light and this guy (possibly drunk) rear ends me at about 40-50 mph. My tailgate is pretty much useless. I have to take the battery out after using it to prevent it from dyin because the door isn't marking that it's closed. It doesn't...
  3. J

    New! From California!

    No, it's fine :) Ugh well unfortunately for me, the other person did not have a license or insurance. Honestly, I'm not looking for OEM parts, I'm a college student on a budget and life is tough and I'm already stretching my budget. My husband is planning on doing the repairs himself, along...
  4. J

    New! From California!

    Hey guys, I'm new here. But basically let me just get to the point. I am a female and honestly I don't have too much experience with cars, but I found this forum. So like I said, let me get to the point. I have a 1999 4Runner SR5 V6 (pretty standard) which was in almost great condition in the...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top