Recent content by JakeKo

  1. J

    Morimoto Elite Kit not turning on occasionally.

    I've had problems like that. Sometimes when it's raining outside they'll come on no problem. You have a ground issue. Either file down the location where the ground is or find another spot that makes better contact with the chassis.
  2. J

    Meene Greene 3.0

    Hey FattyHunter, Sorry I've been away for a bit. The projectors I used were 2006-2010 OE IS250\IS350 projectors. They are side mounted bulbs just like the OE 4Runner but they are HID and BiXenon. It was a lot of work to make a new bracket for the OE IS250\IS350 projectors but it's possible. I...
  3. J

    Meene Greene 3.0

    The 4Runner headlights are the same way. They are a pain to open because of the glue they use. I believe it's 'permaseal'. It's like these things need a warm up time, a practice round of testing where the glue is soft and then eventually being able to open them. Take me anywhere from 45...
  4. J

    Meene Greene 3.0

    close up pics for antman. I tried to take as much glare out as possible, but failed...
  5. J

    Meene Greene 3.0

    Parts are from TRS. They are the Morimoto XSB 3.0 LED strips. 18" and 3" pairs. I used fishing line to secure the LEDs to the headlight bezel. I had to drill tiny holes for them but you can't see them unless you literally look for them. A little bit of super glue was used as well for safe...
  6. J

    Meene Greene 3.0

    It's a two piece design. One is 18" and the other is 3". They are the Morimoto XSB 3.0 straight from TRS.
  7. J

    Meene Greene 3.0

    Yep, that was before the alignment. I posted the wrong pic. Here it is... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. J

    Meene Greene 3.0

    Spent a lot of time on these.. Please appreciate Haha. I like messing with headlights so hit me up if you have any ideas! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. J

    2015 T4R IS350 build

    Can you compare the LS460 and the LS430's? Had experience with both? I'm looking to get some LS430's for my brothers F-150 but they are scarce or incredibly overpriced. I'm thinking about going with the LS460's. I've been told 170+ degree beam on the LS430's. You say 160 degree for the...
  10. J

    2015 T4R IS350 build

    This looks like Lightwerkz Studio. They do amazing work on headlights and I've reached out to them many times.
  11. J

    2015 T4R IS350 build

    The difference is I'm not charging $1200 for a set of those headlights. Yes, they do just about exactly what I do, but for the low end, no lens etch, no demon eyes or even LEDs, they're $1200. I put the LED strips in for "no charge" if you want to call it that. I can't imagine they get much...
  12. J

    Thoughts on modding LED running lights to 2014's.

    Been done...3 times now. About to work on a 4th. Sorry I don't have any daytime pics. These are switchbacks too. Not too hard to do. Patience is key. LEDs are about $110 for the kit at theretrofitsource.com
  13. J

    2015 T4R IS350 build

    Awesome job man! Looks great! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. J

    2015 T4R IS350 build

    sigepbiker get those clear lenses in? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. J

    2015 T4R IS350 build

    I upgraded her LEDs to the Switchback 3.0's off the retrofit source. She loves them! I actually had problems with the acme LED strips I got from them and they refunded me everything I spent on them. Which is awesome. That's why I love them! I'm I'm the process of doing another set for a...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top