Recent content by Jallen48

  1. J

    Rock Slider Measurements?

    Any one with rock slider care the give me the measurements? I am thinking about fabricating some of my own. All I need is he measurements.
  2. J

    5th Gen solid axle swap

    haha me too! If someone wants to fund me the money i'll be the dest dummy!
  3. J

    5th Gen solid axle swap

    Has anyone had the balls to preform the surgery of a SAS on a 5th gen yet? If so I'm sure all of us here would love to see it.
  4. J

    $2500 to spend

    Toytec ultimate lift, 285x70x17 tires, and whatever black wheels you want.
  5. J

    Lift Help/Questions

    Yeah man I would love to see it!
  6. J

    Lift Help/Questions

    I am going to lift my 2011 TE soon. I wanted to know a lift that would make the rig sit level or maybe even squat a tad like this: Google Image Result for http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/jesse1983/P4040029.jpg I do not want the lift to make it sit like this where it might be level...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top