Recent content by Jen1999

  1. J

    4Runner Modification Ideas

    I've been going a little stir crazy myself. I've been working on cleaning and I'm trying to find some new wheels but can't decide which ones to get yet. I've done some research on sites like this Driver Skill - Driver Skill . I need some tires that will hold up to heavy mudding. Any suggestions...
  2. J

    Looking for new floor mats

    My floor mats have gotten pretty grubby over the years. I want something that will trap rocks and little debris like these Top 6 Best Tacoma Floor Mats- Reviews & Buying guide 2019 but I would also love some feedback on the mats you guys have experience with. I need something that is durable...
  3. J

    YouTube Channels?

    4WD Action is one of the very best imo!
  4. J

    Coolant Reservoir Empties, but Radiator Always Full

    I hope that fixed your problem! Fluid issues are a pain to deal with!
  5. J

    Regrets - My Story

    I truly feel your pain!
  6. J

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Took it to the mountains for some much needed R&R!
  7. J

    All lifts are created equal?

    A lot of helpful info in this thread!
  8. J

    My new Toy

    Really nice ride!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top