Recent content by jfsjr92

  1. J

    cost of suspension install

    I would think about 400 is the most I would be willing to pay for a lift install. It really should only take 5 hours unless something goes wrong of course.
  2. J

    Daystar 2.5 Front or Bilstein 5100 All Around?

    This. I'd go with the 5100s.
  3. J

    Easy Weekend Mods

    Headlight restoration! Took me about an hour all together and it made a HUGE difference!
  4. J

    GREAT Movies you just watched in last 7 days

    The Revenant. A little late to the party on that one, but it was actually good.
  5. J

    When to Replace Original Shocks

    I would certainly replace the shocks at this point - due to the mileage and to the reaction of the vehicle going over bumps. Don't worry about getting OEM, but don't get a budget set either. Get a good mid-level set that has been well reviewed and you'll be fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top