Recent content by jkim2001

  1. J

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    took my 4runner an independent mechanic we trust. Oil pump is gone. Is a $1.8K repair bill reasonable if it were to include a timing chain kit and valve cover gaskets?
  2. J

    Has anybody actually driven a 2020 yet

    I honestly cant get over the ugly "tear drop" on the front fascia just below the headlights on newest gen :(
  3. J

    LED Headlights H11

    Those Hikaris are not great. I already had 2 replaced under their 2 yr warranty. Their lumen output is slightly better than halogens but their are NOT comparable to OEM factory LEDs....way dimmer then OEM.
  4. J

    Powered sub under passenger seat

    following....
  5. J

    How many post to make a classified thread??

    bump for post count
  6. J

    GREAT Movies you just watched in last 7 days

    not a movie but I have watched succession on HBO. Damn great TV series
  7. J

    DIY: Interior LED swap (cluster, HVAC, switches, window, *steering wheel)

    parts numbers for my HVAC lights Hi guys, i looked at a couple of online references for HVAC bulb replacements but I was a little confused so here is a pic of what I need: Fan speed light and clock/temp rear LCD display bulb. Any idea on part numbers? thanks guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top