Recent content by Jones25261

  1. J

    Field Monitor Unit Part Identification

    Hey everyone, I've recently got myself a FMU for my 3rd gen earlier this week and need some help in identifying a part that I'm missing for my build The connector is a 10 pin male connector which plugs directly into the back of the FMU, All help or tips on figuring out how to find this part...
  2. J

    Dimmer Switch Broke

    I know the truck had a previous owner before but from what I remember there wasn’t any modifications to the truck I have no clue what it would be hooked up to exactly? The only thing I got installed was a 3rd party security system which I assume shouldn’t be connected to it? I’m not too savvy...
  3. J

    Dimmer Switch Broke

    So after successfully getting upgrading some bulbs to led's in the dash/instrument gauge I've somehow ripped the green wire in half that was connecting the dimmer switch, and now all my newly placed LEDs don't work. Im now at a standstill on how I can get this fixed? 2002 4Runner *Badlands...
  4. J

    Adventure Runner Pre-Built Build Thread

    That is one sexy beast!
  5. J

    My $5 mod in 5 mins.

    That is a neat little mod you got yourself!
  6. J

    How many miles on your 4runner?

    Last I checked mine was about 172k and still running strong
  7. J

    Ultimate Mall Crawler Build

    Im in love with this build keep up the great work! :D
  8. J

    415Yota’s Build

    The rims look outstanding! Excellent stuff
  9. J

    New proud owner

    Welcome to the club buddy, hope to see some photos of it soon!
  10. J

    Your Best ONE Picture!

    Ahh yes the tranquil 4Runner in the wild!
  11. J

    Light Mount - Your Thoughts

    Might be an odd one out but I prefer Light Mounts that don't cover the "Toyota" logo but other than that It looks like a great mount!
  12. J

    My TRD Pro Lift

    Nicely done, looks great!
  13. J

    Saker’s Midnight Build

    Now this is a beast of a 4Runner!!
  14. J

    Time To Learn

    Welcome Bud! Fellow Newbie of the forums from Vancouver,BC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top